We act for landlords and tenants, advising on commercial leases for shops, pubs, cafés and restaurants, offices, garages and industrial units.
- New lease
- Lease transfer (assignment)
- Lease renewal
- Franchise lease of premises for franchisor or franchisee including structuring leases to protect the franchised business
- Lease termination (surrender)
- Heads of Terms (frequently no charge)
We are happy to provide free initial advice on proposed terms of a new lease so that you can negotiate best terms whether you are landlord or tenant such as: personal guarantees; rent deposits; repairing obligations.
For direct access to a commercial solicitor call 01225 287516 or click here for free consultation with a commercial lawyer.
Latest articles related to Commercial Property…
- Understanding How Family Businesses Tick
- Are you selling goods on line?
- Commercial Lease: What does Covenant Strength mean?
- Inside Inside or Outside the Act, Contracting Out: What Does it Mean?
- Step by Step Guide to Selling a Business: Price
- Hand Holding Guide to Commercial Property Lease: Rent Deposit or Guarantor?
- A Hand-Holding Guide to Commercial Leases of Business Premises: Rent Free Periods
- A Hand-Holding Guide to Commercial Leases of Business Premises